You can agree with me that every caring parent will always want the best for their babies. But as they grow, they increase in weight such that it becomes more cumbersome to carry them on your hip, with a carrier or a string while walking in the park, to the groceries, and such.
Now, this is where a baby stroller comes in, because it is easier to steer your baby in it. But acquiring one is not as cheap, so you will want to make sure that your hard earned dollars are spent on the perfect pushchair for the baby. Thus the following Top 5 Strollers list will be of great help to you:
1. Britax 2016 B-Agile 3 Baby Stroller
The 2016 B-Agile 3 is definitely Britax’s lightest, bestselling and most the effective maneuverable stroller that helps parents move from one point to another with ease. The B-Agile 3 is designed with a lightweight aluminum frame hence will not weigh any parent down.
What’s more, the quick fold design permits any parent to close the stroller in seconds with only one hand. Additionally, The B-Agile 3 is one of the best products in the market because it grants freedom of movement from one point to another without struggle.
he 3-wheel design with swivel front wheels facilitates an ultra-small turning range so that during a walk, a parent can effortlessly glide through group or crowds, tight spaces and thin aisles. Combine the flexibility and maneuverability of B-Agile 3 with any Britax newborn child car seat and you get the ideal travel system from the best brand in safety technology innovation.
The Click and Go System takes into consideration a secure and quick connection hence no connectors or adapters required. The B-Agile 3 is likewise compatible with other infant car seat brands with the use of a connector or an adapter.
The stroller is budget friendly, easy to set up compact, lightweight with easy one hand fold, nice looking and functional and with good safety features, The B-Agile has a medium well designed storage pocket under the baby’s seat with a 10 pound weight limit with an additional large zippered pocket at the back of the canopy.
It is a convenient space to keep baby products such as diapers and other babies related products. The frame on this stroller is same as that one found on the City Minis, excluding the frame bar that goes over the back curves in order avoid kicking it when walking. It’s definitely a good decent solid frame. The finish is good and the fabric fits the edge of the stroller well without wrinkles or bunches.
Britax 2016 B-Agile 3 Specifications:
- Folded dimensions: 22.75″W x 29″L x 10″H
- Weight limit: 55 pounds
- Handle bar height: 40″
- Overall length: 38.25″
- Overall width: 22.75″
- Seat to canopy height: 25″
- The Front wheel: 5.5″
- Rear wheels: 9.5″
- Stroller weight: 16.5 lbs
The Bottom line
The Britax 2016 B-Agile 3 Stroller is the most recent product in the market and costs around $216 however, the manufacturer’s one year warranty can be requested at any moment and the product has an average customer rating of 4.5 out of 5. t comes in seven colors, and it’s one of the best strollers which works best on various terrains and marks a new era in the manufacturing of strollers.
2. BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Baby Stroller
Let the BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller give you a memorable outdoor experience with your child so secure and comfortable. You can’t ignore the special treat you can offer your lovely child with this stroller. This all-terrain stroller is the best you can get in the market for adventurous outdoor jogging. It has incredible features that make it stand out with excellent performance.
The 16 and 12-inche wheels of this stroller have been redesigned to allow quick release. This makes it easy to attach both the front and back wheels. The impact polymer wheel tires are fully air-filled suitable for a cruise on any rough terrain. In addition the wheels are removed easily making the stroller occupy a small space in your house. You won’t believe this after this stroller is compact and ready for storage.
Main Features of the BOB 2016 Revolution PRO
- The hand activated deceleration brakes allow you bring the safety of your child into your own hands. The brakes are efficient giving you full control of your stroller downhill. You will always conquer any inclined terrain with the BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller.
- The front swiveling wheels ensure that the maneuvering of the stroller is under your control even in sharp turns. They can also be forward locked in case you feel the terrain is rough.
- The upright seating position gives your child the best posture. It also allows you to throw an eye on your child while setting a clear world view ahead.
- The adjustable suspension system has shock release knobs and coil springs that ensure stability and balance for various occupant sizes. The system offers 2 stage weight support and 3 inches of travel. These exceptional features deliver the smoothest ride for your child. The PRO Stroller is also available in two-seat DUALLIE model.
- The stroller has lightweight aluminum frames that allow convenient storage and transport. In two steps the stroller gets folded and stored. A wrist strap with lock buckles are also included to ensure safety when carrying the stroller.
- The padded handlebars are adjustable. 9 positions to accommodate parents of varying heights.
- The BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller has a large-sized canopy that protects your child from the extreme weather conditions. The manufacturer had you in mind by including the pockets so that you can have your drinks, snacks and any other food in place.
The Bottom line
The BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller is simply the best travel system for your child. It gives you a smooth ride ever with great handling. It is so easy to put together and requires a light push to get you moving. If you are looking for a stroller, grab the BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller for all terrain cruises. Try it out and you will never be disappointed. The appreciation you will give after a single outdoor experience will be nothing compared to a 5-star rating.
3. Baby Jogger City Mini Baby Stroller
Looking for a buggy or a stroller for your little one in 2016? If so, then you need look no further than Baby Jogger’s latest City Mini Stroller. This user friendly, durable and extremely lightweight stroller is perfect for those parents who find it increasingly difficult to balance parenthood with the everyday challenges of modern life.
Most of you can probably relate to how frustrating it can be to have to run those tedious daily errands with a stroller that is bulky, flimsy and seems to take an absolute age to set up. Fortunately for you however, the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller has been specifically designed to be as stress-free as possible.
Main Features of the Baby Jogger City Mini
- As can be expected with all Baby Jogger products, the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller comes complete with a unique quick-fold technology. This patented technology allows the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller to be seamlessly and effortlessly collapsed in ultra-quick time. Not only is the stroller simple and easy use, it is also lightweight which again adds to its appeal as an incredibly user friendly stroller.
- This stroller is also very safety conscious, utilizing a five-point safety harness along with a removable auto-lock to keep the stroller fully folded when not in use. Its unique three-wheel design and front wheel suspension also makes this stroller suitable for use in a variety of terrains.
- In addition, the stroller comes with a SPF 50+ Sun Canopy that can be opened to a variety of positions ensuring that your little one is fully shielded from direct sunlight. It is also worth mentioning that the sun canopy also comes with two windows so that you can constantly monitor your child when the canopy is fully extended. Rest assured that when the sun is not shining and you find yourself outside in inclement weather, this stroller has a retractable weather protector that will shield your child from the wind and rain.
The Bottom line
The majority of customers who have purchased the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller are overwhelmingly pleased with their purchase. For example, as of writing, of the 161 reviews left on Amazon, 70% rate the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller as a 5-star product. Within these reviews, customers frequently state that they are not only satisfied with the overall quality of this stroller but that they like its user-friendliness.
At the moment of this writing, the Baby Jogger Mini Stroller is currently retailing on Amazon.com at $199.99, a reduction of $50 from the original list price of $249.99. Yes, you would be right in thinking that this stroller is perhaps a little pricey, but what you get for your money is a stroller that is lightweight, stress-free, safe, durable and incredibly simple to use. If these are the things that you expect from a stroller, then perhaps the Baby Jogger Mini Stroller is the stroller for you!
4. Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect Baby Stroller
The Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect Stroller has dominated the current market being one of the most popular stroller due to its high weight limit, deep recline, its light weight and a pocket friendly budget. This is what most mothers are looking for in 2016.
The stroller is specially designed for on the go parents that their day to day activities are filled with running of errands in town, visiting malls or even traveling by plane. Its light weight of 12 lbs makes it easy for one to throw it over your shoulder and get going.
Its flat recline will surely give you an ample time for an afternoon sleep. Tall children are catered for fully with a 28 inch tall roomy seat. It’s designed for range of children from birth to about 50lbs.
Your storage worries are catered for as the stroller comes accompanied with a cup holder, storage pockets for small items and a roomy basket. Alongside that, it comes with a nice size canopy with a sun visor, a suspension on its front wheel, easy fold and tall handle bars.
Main Features of the Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect
- A Small Canopy: Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect Stroller has a small adjustable canopy with an ability to block 99.9 percent of UVA and UVB rays. Despite its small size, it has a sun visor that will offer your young one proper shade.
- Tall Handle Bars: There are two handle bars that are not adjustable located 42 inches from the ground. This works out best for tall parents. If you are much shorter you might need to have a test of it first.
- Storage Pocket: At the back of the canopy, there is a small zipper pocket that can offer accommodation to small essential like mobile phones, bunch of keys or even your set of makeup (especially for mums).
- Roomy Seat: Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect Stroller contains a 12.5 inch width and 18 inch seat back. It measures 28 inches from the bottom of the seat to the top of the canopy. This wide and tall seat provides accommodation to even older and taller lids.
- Deep Recline: The almost flat recline is in 3 position and deep enough for your young one to have a deep comfy sleep. You will be required to use both your hands to recline the seat by pressing together the two levers of the side. The seat adjusts from a degree range of 25 degrees to 60 degrees. It has an ability to accommodate a child to birth up to 50 lbs.
- 5 Point Harness: Graco Duo Glider Classic Connect Stroller has an adjustable five point harness that has an easy to unlock buckle. Your young one will definitely manage to escape but with they have made modification to the stroller adding a belly pad that hides the buckle from the toddler. As they say out of sight, out of the mind too.
5. Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Baby Stroller
Sold at many major retail and online stores, the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 from the Vanguard Collection markets itself as an ideal product for new parents.
It sports three wheels for optimal maneuverability over other conventional strollers and has a steel frame for both durability and safety. The interior is thickly padded with the seat able to adjust to multiple recline positions so the child and relax and watch the world around them in comfort. The five point safety harness also has padded straps to prevent chaffing and adds to the comfort of the child.
Main Features of the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5
- The canopy has a peek-a-boo window so both the child can look up and see the clouds and the parent can look down and check their child as they cruise. The child tray can conveniently swing into place for snack or play time and swing back away again without having to carry the tray around or stuff the tray into the storage like other strollers.
- It has a very large storage space under the seat to stash diapers, wipes, extra clothes, toys, or whatever else one might need while out and about. The handle is easily adjustable and sports a covered parent tray with extra deep cup holders to carry just about any beverage with ease.
While the product has many good points it does, however, have a few flaws.
- The stroller is for use for a child fifty pounds and 42 inches tall, but it seems to be susceptible to tipping over if the child is thirty pounds or under.
- The front wheel is also very difficult to get on during assembly. The whole stroller can fold with relative ease but the basket tends to drag on the ground, leading to some extended wear and tear if the consumer isn’t careful. Balance is also an issue when used with the optional, separately purchased infant seat as it tends to be a little unstable during car rides.
The Bottom line
Despite all its flaws, the Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 is a sturdy, affordable stroller for any parent on the go. In 2016, it is very well worth the price tag and it will get you anywhere you might want to go. Be it the smooth cement sidewalks up to the corner store or down a rugged, pine needled covered hiking trail, this stroller will get you there with both ease and luxurious comfort.